North Ealing Primary School A GSG School
- North Ealing Primary School
- Head: Mrs Sally Flowers
- T 020 8997 2653
- F 020 8991 7609
- E email@example.com
- W www.northealingprimary.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Ealing
- Pupils: 721
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Review: View The Good Schools Guide Review
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 21st September 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th March 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What The Good Schools Guide says..
Hidden away behind the main road, the sunflowers and flower tubs welcomed us in as we walked across the playground to the school entrance. The school is divided into three main areas…
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
What The Good Schools Guide says
Since 2014, Sally Flowers, previously deputy head. She joined the school as assistant head in 2011.
Wider catchment area now due to three form entry but pupils still need to live within a mile of the school to get a place.