North Primary School A GSG School
- North Primary School
- Head: Ms Nicola Forster
- T 020 8571 7749
- F 020 8574 0629
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.northprimary.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Ealing
- Pupils: 420
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Open days: July; contact school for others
- Review: View The Good Schools Guide Review
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th November 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What The Good Schools Guide says..
Drawing from an area between Hanwell and Heathrow airport, and home to a large Asian community, Southall is famed for its productive and hard-working ethos. ‘There are very high expectations from parents and teachers’ said the head. A dad acknowledged the pressure this puts on the staff, ‘we’ve had an up and down period in the last few years…
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
What The Good Schools Guide says
Since 2015 Ms Nicola Forster BA NPQH PGDip (mid 40s). With a personal pedigree from the best Ealing schools, Ms Forster took a degree in geography and education at Roehampton, before beginning work in the first (of eight) London primary schools. She was promoted from acting head at Hathaway Primary to head at Ryefield Primary, Uxbridge, before joining North Primary, following its troubled spell making headlines over the solar eclipse. Inspired to teach by her mother’s example, ‘I learnt from an early age how you could influence children’s lives through teaching,’ she is at ease in her trainers and sportswear (‘I’ll put on a dress for the town hall!’) despite having just run four times round the neighbouring sports fields with the children for Sports Relief.
Parents showed guarded respect;...