- Northumberland CofE Academy
- Head: Mr Andrew Day
- T 01670 816111
- F 01670 522565
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ncea.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northumberland
- Pupils: 2561
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th November 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 30th September 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Academy opened September 2009. Replaces Newbiggin Middle School, Seaton Hirst Church of England Middle School, Coulson Park First School, Windsor First School, Newbiggin-by-the-Sea Moorside First School, Ashington Alexandra First School, Hawthorn Church of England Controlled First School, Welbeck Community First School, Lynemouth First School and Hirst High School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Northumberland CofE Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available