- Nottingham Academy
- Head: Mr Ged Rae
- T 0115 748 3380
- F 0115 910 3204
- E email@example.com
- W www.nottinghamacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottingham
- Pupils: 2945
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 10th November 2015
- 2 Full inspection 2nd March 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened September 2009 replaced Greenwood Dale School, Elliott Durham School and Jesse Boot Primary School. It is anticipated that the expected 3,600 pupils will make this the largest school in Europe.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Nottingham Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Sports / Movement Science at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge National Certificate)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.