- Nottingham Academy
- Head: Mr Ged Rae
- T 0115 748 3380
- F 0115 910 3204
- E email@example.com
- W www.nottinghamacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottingham
- Pupils: 2945
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 10th November 2015
- 2 Full inspection 2nd March 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened September 2009 replaced Greenwood Dale School, Elliott Durham School and Jesse Boot Primary School. It is anticipated that the expected 3,600 pupils will make this the largest school in Europe.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Nottingham Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Sports / Movement Science at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge National Certificate)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available