- Oak Lodge School
101 Nightingale Lane
- Head: Mrs Pat Ashworth
- T 020 8673 3453
- F 020 8673 9397
- E email@example.com
- W www.oaklodge.w…dsworth.sch.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Pupils: 79
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 13th January 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Oak Lodge School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Keyboarding Applications at an English Comprehensive School (ELQ Band A)
- Best performance by Girls taking Keyboarding Applications at an English Comprehensive School (ELQ Band A)
Special Education Needs
Oak Lodge caters for severely/profoundly deaf pupils of secondary age who need British Sign Language (BSL) or Sign Supported English (SSE) to access the curriculum and everyday communication. Pupils may have additional needs including mild/moderate learning difficulties, and social/emotional problems in addition to their deafness. We have developed a specialist programme to enable pupils new to this country, or new to education to succeed.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)||Y|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment||Y|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.