- Oak View School
- Head: Mrs Dianne Ryan
- T 020 8508 4293
- F 02085 021 864
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.oakviewschool.org
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 91
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 26th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 10th February 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are a special school for children aged 3-19 who have severe and complex needs. We have been accredited through the National Autistic Society and are applying for specialist status for communiation and interaction.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Oak View School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Oak View School is an all age special school for children who have severe and complex needs. April 2010.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.