Oaklands Park School
- Oaklands Park School
John Nash Drive
John Nash Drive
- Head: Mr Cummins Rose
- T 01626 868156
- F 01626 888 566
- E [email protected]
- W www.oaklandspark.devon.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Devon
- Pupils: 51
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 1st February 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 4th February 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Oaklands Park School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Oaklands Park is a Community School catering for pupils with severe learning difficulties, profound and multiple difficulties and autism (at Rowan Lodge). The school is situated in extensive grounds and has an Educational Residential Facility catering for day and boarding pupils.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available