- Oaklands School
Old Bethnal Green Road
- Head: Mrs Patrice Canavan
- T 020 7613 1014
- F 020 7729 3756
- E reception@oakland…owerhamlets.sch.uk
- W oaklands.towerhamlets.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Tower Hamlets
- Pupils: 782
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 31st January 2017
- 2 Full inspection 20th June 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 18th September 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Cambridge Heath Sixth Form
What the parents say...
No comments received for Oaklands School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Chemistry at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Bengali at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Bengali at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Biology at an English Comprehensive School (Cambridge Int Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.