- Oakwood Park Grammar School
- Head: Mr Kevin Moody Ba Ma
- T 01622 726683
- F 01622 721210
- E email@example.com
- W www.opgs.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 1038
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 2nd December 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 19th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance tests set by local LEA (Maths, VR and non VR).
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Oakwood Park Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Cambridge Pre-U - an alternative to A levels, with all exams at the end of the two-year course.
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.