- Oasis Academy Hadley
143 South Street
- Head: Lynne Dawes
- T 020 8804 6946
- F 020 8805 9949
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.oasisacademyhadley.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 2 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Enfield
- Pupils: 1547
- Religion: Christian
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 22nd June 2016
- 2 Full inspection 15th March 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Oasis Academy Hadley
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Turkish at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Government & Politics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Turkish at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Dance: General at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 3)