- Old Stratford Primary School
- Head: Mr Phil Webster BEd Hons
- T 01908 267700
- F 01908 564 394
- E head@oldstratford…rthants-ecl.gov.uk
- W www.oldstratfo…dschool.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 201
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd February 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 9th February 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Old Stratford Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The school has a well established process for identifying children with Special needs as well as Gifted and Talented children. The SENCo is very experienced and receives on-going training and updates. Each class within the school has a full time Teaching Assistant who assists in the writing, planning and delivering the IEPs. The school believes in total inclusion, with all children being taught in their year groups. Specialised instruction when necessary is provided on a one-to-one basis in a comfortable, child-friendly activity room. The staff are confident to assist children with a range of mild to moderate educational and behavioural difficulties. The modern, well equiped school is situated on a level site, with ramped access for any pupils or staff with limited mobility.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.