- Orchards Church of England Primary School
- Head: Mrs Nicola Parker
- T 01945 583799
- F 01945 461313
- E email@example.com
- W www.orchards.cambs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cambridgeshire
- Pupils: 508
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th May 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 20th June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Orchards is a fully inclusive school where everyone can develop their skills and achieve their best within a Christian setting. Our task is to develop the potential of each child, to provide learning opportunities where that child may take increasing responsibility for their learning. In this way we hope to develop the whole person.We want every child to be safe and happy in our school. We believe that the key to this is for us all to have self-respect, respect for others and respect for property. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Orchards Church of England Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.