- Orchards Church of England Primary School
- Head: Miss Jaynie Lynch
- T 01945 583799
- F 01945 461313
- E email@example.com
- W www.orchards.cambs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cambridgeshire
- Pupils: 508
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th May 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 20th June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Orchards is a fully inclusive school where everyone can develop their skills and achieve their best within a Christian setting. Our task is to develop the potential of each child, to provide learning opportunities where that child may take increasing responsibility for their learning. In this way we hope to develop the whole person.We want every child to be safe and happy in our school. We believe that the key to this is for us all to have self-respect, respect for others and respect for property. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Orchards Church of England Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available