- Ormiston Sandwell Community Academy
Lower City Road
- Head: Ms Marie McMahon
- T 0121 552 5501
- F 0121 511 1326
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ormistonsandwell.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sandwell
- Pupils: 981
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th April 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 1st May 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ormiston Sandwell Community Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.