- Our Lady of Grace Catholic Junior School
Dollis Hill Lane
- Head: Mr S McGrath
- T 020 8450 6002
- F 020 8208 3430
- E email@example.com
- W www.ourladyofg…ejuniors.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 7 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Brent
- Pupils: 237
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th October 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th June 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Our Lady of Grace Catholic Junior School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.