Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School
- Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School
- Head: Mr Derek Sutherland Bed Hons
- T 01904 555222
- F 01904 789204
- E [email protected]
- W www.olqm.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: York
- Pupils: 447
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 8th March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 7th March 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Our Lady Queen of Martyrs is a newly formed school after the succesful merger of two high attaining and improving schools, Our Lady's and English Martyrs Primary School.
Our mission statement is:
Living, loving, learning Christ at the centre.
Living and walking with Jesus to promote the Catholic faith.
Loving and caring for all and worshipping God together.
Learning to use our gifts and talents for the greater glory of God and for the service of others.
Celebrating the Good News with our families, parishes and wider community. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available