- Our Lady's Catholic High School
St Anthony's Drive
- Head: Mr Nigel Ranson Bsc Ma
- T 01772 326900
- F 01772 760 212
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.olchs.lancs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 884
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th November 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 29th November 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Our Lady's Catholic High School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Fine Art) at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.