- Ousedale School
- Head: Ms Sue Carbert
- T 01908 210203
- F 01908 216574
- E Ousedale@milton-keynes.gov.uk
- W www.ousedale.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Milton Keynes
- Pupils: 2203
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 10th May 2016
- 2 Full inspection 11th May 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 16th October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Ousedale School is a mixed comprehensive academy based on two campuses, one in Newport Pagnell catering for 1500 students aged 11 18 and a second in Olney catering for 600 students aged 11 - 16. The school has a very committed staff. We are forward looking and constantly seeking to improve in order to offer a first class education, in the widest sense, for all our students.
Learning and achievement are central to our work. We have an absolute belief that all children can succeed and become successful learners. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ousedale School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.