Oxfordshire Hospital School
- Oxfordshire Hospital School
C/O St Nicholas Primary
- Head: Mr Steve Lowe
- T 01865 957480
- F 01865 227 554
- E [email protected]
- W www.ohs.oxon.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 147
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th July 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 7th October 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Oxfordshire Hospitals Education Service provides for pupils from three to eighteen years who have complex needs. Pupils may be short or long term hospital patients including those with life threatening illnesses and acute psychiatric conditions.