Oxfordshire Hospital School
- Oxfordshire Hospital School
C/O St Nicholas Primary
- Head: Mr Steve Lowe
- T 01865 957480
- F 01865 227 554
- E [email protected]
- W www.ohs.oxon.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Read about the best schools in Oxford and North Oxfordshire and South Oxfordshire
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 147
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 2
- Early years provision Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 14th June 2023
- 2 Full inspection 6th July 2017
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 6th October 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Oxfordshire Hospitals Education Service provides for pupils from three to eighteen years who have complex needs. Pupils may be short or long term hospital patients including those with life threatening illnesses and acute psychiatric conditions.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.