Oxfordshire Hospital School
- Oxfordshire Hospital School
C/O St Nicholas Primary
- Head: Ms Angela Ransby
- T 01865 957480
- F 01865 227 554
- E [email protected]
- W www.ohs.oxon.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 147
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th July 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 7th October 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Oxfordshire Hospital School
Please login to post a comment.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.