- Palfrey Junior School
- Head: Mrs Angela Hill
- T 01922 721092
- F 01922 720 715
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.palfrey-j.walsall.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Walsall
- Pupils: 361
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th December 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 2nd December 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Palfrey is a thriving multicultural school with strong community links. End of Key Stage 2 for 2004 show the school to be one of the most improved in the country and we have received much press interest both locally and nationally. The school is fully inclusive of a range of Special Educational Needs and English as an Additional Language as well as being effectively set up and resourced for the Gifted and Talented.We hold the Gold Arts mark for visual arts, music and drama as well as the Activemark Gold for sport. We take pride in delivering a rich and rewarding curriculum to children in a deprived area. Whatever their background or ability, our children are happy and successful. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Palfrey Junior School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.