Park Community School
- Park Community School
Middle Park Way
- Head: Mr Christopher Anders
- T 023 9248 9800
- F 02392 481 012
- E [email protected]
- W www.pcs.hants.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hampshire
- Pupils: 873
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th January 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 12th March 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Park Community School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available