- Park House School
- Head: Mr Derek Peaple Ma Npqh
- T 01635 573911
- F 01635 528884
- E email@example.com
- W www.parkhouseschool.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Berkshire
- Pupils: 1011
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 15th March 2016
- 2 Full inspection 11th May 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 18th September 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Academy converter 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Park House School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Dance at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Computer Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment||Y|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.