- Park House School
- Head: Mr Derek Peaple Ma Npqh
- T 01635 573911
- F 01635 528884
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.parkhouseschool.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Berkshire
- Pupils: 1016
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 15th March 2016
- 2 Full inspection 11th May 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 18th September 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Academy converter 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Park House School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Dance at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Computer Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.