- Park Lane School
- Head: Ms Lorraine Warmer
- T 01625 384040
- F 01625 511191
- E email@example.com
- W www.parklane.cheshire.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire East
- Pupils: 76
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd October 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 1st December 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Park Lane School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Park Lane School caters for pupils who have severe and complex learning difficulties with additional needs such as sensory, physical, emotional and behavioural difficulties. Our facilities include a light and sound stimulation room, soft play room, a sensory garden, outdoor play equipment, and an interactive hydrotherapy pool. Park Lane has high expectations of pupils and a commitment to continuous improvement, to enable them to achieve their potential and attain a level of independence that enables them to enjoy life.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available