- Patcham House Special School
7 Old London Road
- Head: Miss Gayle Adam
- T 01273 551028
- F 01273 550465
- E email@example.com
- W www.patchamhouse.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16. Type of SEN provision: OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability; PD - Physical Disability.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Brighton and Hove
- Pupils: 20
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 16th September 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Patcham House Special School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
At Patcham House we believe that pupils have the right to develop into adults with the ability to fully particiapte in and make significant contributions to the communities in which they choose to live. We provide a small, enriching and appropriately nurturing environment that focuses on the individual special needs of pupils.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability||Y|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.