- Peak Academy
- Head: Mr Richard Lewis
- T 01453 542130
- F 01453 547067
- E [email protected]
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 51
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 18th June 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The Peak/ Greenfield Academy is a specialist provision for boys and girls living in Gloucestershire and surrounding counties who have a recognised need (Statement/Education Health & Care Plan) in the area of SEMH. Application for a place is done via Gloucestershire’s SEN casework team.
The Peak Academy’s underpinning philosophy is to champion the vulnerable and unlock potential in young people. The school focuses on supporting and empowering girls and boys to equip them with the skills needed to address their individual learning and social & emotional needs, whilst raising their educational aspirations to achieve their true potential. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Peak Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available