- Peak Academy
- Head: Mr Richard Lewis
- T 01453 542130
- F 01453 547067
- E email@example.com
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 51
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 18th June 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The Peak/ Greenfield Academy is a specialist provision for boys and girls living in Gloucestershire and surrounding counties who have a recognised need (Statement/Education Health & Care Plan) in the area of SEMH. Application for a place is done via Gloucestershire’s SEN casework team.
The Peak Academy’s underpinning philosophy is to champion the vulnerable and unlock potential in young people. The school focuses on supporting and empowering girls and boys to equip them with the skills needed to address their individual learning and social & emotional needs, whilst raising their educational aspirations to achieve their true potential. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Peak Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.