Pen Green Centre for Children and Their Families
- Pen Green Centre for Children and Their Families
Pen Green Lane
- Head: Mrs Angela Prodger
- T 01536 400068
- W www.pengreen.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 4.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 206
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 10th October 2017
- 2 Full inspection 28th November 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 8th December 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Pen Green Centre for Children and Their Families
Please login to post a comment.