- Pentland Infant and Nursery School
- Head: Mrs Katharine Coates-Mohammed B.Ed (Hons)M.Ed Npqh
- T 01924 451631
- F 01924 325357
- E email@example.com
- W www.pentlandinf.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 7
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kirklees
- Pupils: 187
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th June 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 11th December 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Pentland Infant and Nursery School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.