- Perry Beeches the Academy
- Head: Mrs Ese Adeoye B-Ed (Hons) MA
- T 0121 360 4242
- F 01213 666014
- E email@example.com
- W www.pb-theacademy.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 919
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd September 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 6th March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Perry Beeches the Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Tourism at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC First Award)
- Best performance by Boys taking Speech & Drama at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking ICT at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.