Plymouth Studio School
- Plymouth Studio School
- Head: Mark Cahill
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 14 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Plymouth
- Pupils: 131
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th March 2018
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Plymouth Studio School
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Independent schools frequently offer IGCSEs or other qualifications alongside or as an alternative to GCSE. The DfE does not record performance data for these exams so independent school GCSE data is frequently misleading; parents should check the results with the schools.