Polam Hall School
- Polam Hall School
- Head: Principal Kate Reid
- T 01325 463383
- F 01325 383539
- E [email protected]
- W www.polamhall.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 19.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Darlington
- Pupils: 717
- Religion: None
- Fees: Day free; Boarding; £10,164 - £10,785 pa
- Open days: October, November and January
- Latest Overall effectiveness Satisfactory 1
- 16-19 study programmes Satisfactory 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Satisfactory 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th November -0001
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
As a Free School, Polam Hall is funded by the state, while remaining fully independent in all the areas that matter. Day pupils are admitted without fees in accordance with the national admissions code. Like academies, the School is independent of local authority control, with our own governing body. Our distinctive curriculum, pastoral values and ethos have all been enhanced and improved in line with our new vision and we continue to offer boarding for 60 pupils. Boarders do not pay fees for tuition; they will pay for board and lodging only. Find out more at http://www.polamhall.com ...Read more
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.
State boarding school
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Special Education Needs
Experienced, specialist staff offer SEN and EAL provision in both the Junior and Senior School. Our Learning Support Unit caters for a wide spectrum of special needs. Our SEN staff are supported by classroom assistants and a number of local outside Agencies.