Ponteland Community Middle School
- Ponteland Community Middle School
Tyne and Wear
- Head: Dr Caroline Pryer Med Diped Npqh
- T 01661 824853
- F 01661 860 020
- E pms@pontelandmidd…thumberland.sch.uk
- W www.ponteland.academy
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 9 to 13.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northumberland
- Pupils: 615
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 12th December 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 30th September 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ponteland Community Middle School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available