Portman Early Childhood Centre
- Portman Early Childhood Centre
12-18 Salisbury Street
- Head: Ms Joanna White
- T 020 7641 5436
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Westminster
- Pupils: 86
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 9th May 2017
- 2 Full inspection 17th January 2014
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 29th March 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Portman Early Childhood Centre
Please login to post a comment.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.