- Prince Albert Junior and Infant School
- Head: Mr Sajid Gulzar
- T 0121 327 0594
- F 0121 328 2911
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.princealbert.bham.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 725
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th February 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st September 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Prince Albert Junior and Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
We provide opportunities for small group and individual work for children with SEN through class teachers, learning support assistants, learning mentors and specialist SEN teachers. We also have a wide range of support from outside agencies for our SEN children. We currently provide for children with a wide range of needs including autistic spectrum disorders, behavioural problems, speech, language, hearing and sight problems, medical issues and general learning difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.