- Princethorpe College
- Head: Mr E D Hester
- T 01926 634200
- F 01926 633365
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.princethorpe.co.uk
- A mainstream independent school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Warwickshire
- Pupils: 882
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Fees: £9,723 pa
- Open days: Open Evening in June, Open Afternoon in October and Open Morning in January. Taster days for Y5 and Y6 pupils available, check website for details
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: Crackley Hall School
What the school says...
Princethorpe College is a Catholic, co-educational, HMC independent day school and welcomes members of all faiths. The College is renowned for the way in which it looks after its pupils and is characterised by its strong Christian ethos, which underpins everything we do.
The school has a unique history, beautiful surroundings and unequalled character. The atmosphere is warm, open and friendly, but the traditional values of courtesy, discipline, organisation and mutual respect are expected from all; pupils are not stuffy but know how to behave.
We pursue academic rigour, want our pupils to be enthusiastic about hard work and to play a full part in the broader aspects of school life, whether in sport, drama, music, charitable fund-raising, community service, the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, or the many other activities which are on offer. We also want them to enjoy their education.
Our aim is simple: to treat every pupil as an individual, supporting them as they grow into mature, confident, resilient and well-rounded young people with a strong set of moral values to guide them through adult life. ...Read more
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking PE / Sports Studies at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Business Studies & Econs at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking PE / Sports Studies at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Religious Studies at an English Independent School (GCSE Short Course)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Religious Studies at an English Independent School (GCSE Short Course)
Equestrian centre or equestrian team - school has own equestrian centre or an equestrian team.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.