- Prior Park Preparatory School
- Head: Mr Mark Pearce
- T 01793 750275
- F 01793 750910
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.priorparkschools.com
- A mainstream independent school for pupils aged from 3 to 13
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Wiltshire
- Pupils: 215
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Fees: Termly Fees for Day Pupils: £2,550 - £4,895 Boarding Pupils: £6,220 - £7,230
- Open days: Open Days in October, March & May and parents welcome to make an appointment to visit at any time
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Through the highest standards of academic teaching we ably prepare our children for life's journey and ensure they receive a rich all-round education. Prior Park Prep School is renowned for its academic, sporting, musical and artistic achievements. We provide not only a first class academic education but also an education for life. Although non-selective, a high percentage of pupils gain scholarships to top senior schools in the country including Prior Park College in Bath. Vast and unique benefits on offer include small class sizes, specialist teaching, state-of-the-art sporting, art and music facilities and fully equipped Science labs and ICT suite. The well-resourced Pre-Prep department is housed in its own purpose built facility and our secure and friendly learning environment inspires children to become confident, capable and independent. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Prior Park Preparatory School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.