- Priory Primary School
- Head: Mrs Jill Craig
- T 01384 816845
- F 01384 816 846
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.priory.dudley.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dudley
- Pupils: 683
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Early years provision Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd July 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school has recently obtained accreditation for our inclusive practice, and now holds the Regional Inclusion Chartermark. We share the site with adult education, which enables us to offer support to parents and carers. We have a whole school nurturing programme, and a parenting programme for families of our children. We also have an intensive nurture programme for a small group of younger pupils. The site is also used by a pre-school group, with which we have close links. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Priory Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.