- Progress Schools - Buckinghamshire
Spearmast Industrial Estate
Land End Road
- Head: Ms Vanessa Taylor
- T 01494 418968
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.progress-schools.co.uk
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 13 to 16. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 18
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Caters for young people with Behaviour, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD).
What the parents say...
No comments received for Progress Schools - Buckinghamshire
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|