- Queen Elizabeth Grammar Junior School
- Head: Mrs Louise Gray
- T 01924 373821
- F 01924 231604
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A mainstream independent school for boys aged from 4 to 11 with a linked senior school
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wakefield
- Pupils: 382
- Religion: None
- Fees: £8,673 - £9,462 pa
- Open days: October and January
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: Queen Elizabeth Grammar School (Wakefield)
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queen Elizabeth Grammar Junior School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.