- Queen Elizabeth's Grammar Alford - A Selective Academy
- Head: Miss Angela Francis Mba Bed Hons
- T 01507 462403
- F 01507 462125
- E email@example.com
- W www.qegs.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 546
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th March 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Queen Elizabeth's Grammar, Alford is a selective academy. The entrance examinations at age 11 comprise of two Verbal Reasoning (VR) tests. At age 16 a minimum of 6 Cs at GCSEs (including at least 3 Bs) are required.
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queen Elizabeth's Grammar Alford - A Selective Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Mathematics at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Mathematics at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Geography at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.