- Queen Elizabeth's Grammar Alford - A Selective Academy
- Head: Miss Angela Francis Mba Bed Hons
- T 01507 462403
- F 01507 462125
- E email@example.com
- W www.qegs.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 558
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th March 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Queen Elizabeth's Grammar, Alford is a selective academy. The entrance examinations at age 11 comprise of two Verbal Reasoning (VR) tests. At age 16 a minimum of 6 Cs at GCSEs (including at least 3 Bs) are required.
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queen Elizabeth's Grammar Alford - A Selective Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Mathematics at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Mathematics at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Geography at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.