- Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School
- Head: Mr David Anderson
- T 01795 533132
- F 01795 538474
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.queeneliza…hs.kent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 958
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 30th April 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Queen Elizabeths Grammar School, established in 1567, is a forward thinking, co-educational, selective school set in the heart of the historic market town of Faversham. With over 900 pupils and 100 staff, it is a thriving educational community where every student strives to do their very best in a supportive, friendly yet stimulating environment. We promote the values of respect and cooperation and enjoy a reputation for outstanding pastoral care. Academic success is a strong feature of the school, progress measures at GCSE and A Level are amongst the highest in Kent. Alongside our innovative curriculum we offer a broad range of additional opportunities for students to engage in beyond the classroom. During the 2013-14 Academic Year, students visited four continents as well as any areas of Europe. The school converted to academy status in 2011. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking English Language at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking English Language at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Product Design at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking PE / Sports Studies at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school