- Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School
- Head: Mr David Anderson
- T 01795 533132
- F 01795 538474
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.queeneliza…ths.kent.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 973
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 30th April 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Queen Elizabeths Grammar School, established in 1567, is a forward thinking, co-educational, selective school set in the heart of the historic market town of Faversham. With over 900 pupils and 100 staff, it is a thriving educational community where every student strives to do their very best in a supportive, friendly yet stimulating environment. We promote the values of respect and cooperation and enjoy a reputation for outstanding pastoral care. Academic success is a strong feature of the school, progress measures at GCSE and A Level are amongst the highest in Kent. Alongside our innovative curriculum we offer a broad range of additional opportunities for students to engage in beyond the classroom. During the 2013-14 Academic Year, students visited four continents as well as any areas of Europe. The school converted to academy status in 2011. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking English Language at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking English Language at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Product Design at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking PE / Sports Studies at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available