- Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, Horncastle
- Head: Mrs Heather Payne MEd
- T 01507 522465
- F 01507 527711
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.qegs.lincs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 779
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd November 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 22nd January 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The 11+ entrance examination at Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, Horncastle consists of two verbal reasoning tests.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, Horncastle
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Geology at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Geology at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Business Studies & Econs at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Geology at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
State grammar school
Equestrian centre or equestrian team - school has own equestrian centre or an equestrian team.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.