- Queen Elizabeth's School
- Head: Mr Martin McLeman Bsc
- T 01202 885233
- F 01202 840703
- E email@example.com
- W www.qe.dorset.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 13 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 1576
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 19th September 2017
- 2 Full inspection 23rd March 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th December 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
A very high achieving comprehensive school and Specialist Sports College with excellent facilities, especially in ICT and Sport (including pool, all weather Astroturf pitch, 12 new tennis courts, squash, climbing wall and large Sports Hall). Currently heavily oversubscribed, covering a very wide catchment area in East Dorset.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queen Elizabeth's School
Please login to post a comment.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Health & Social Care at an English Comprehensive School (Vocational GCSE Single Award)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.