- Queen Elizabeth's School
- Head: Mr Martin McLeman Bsc
- T 01202 885233
- F 01202 840703
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.qe.dorset.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 13 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 1576
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd March 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th December 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
A very high achieving comprehensive school and Specialist Sports College with excellent facilities, especially in ICT and Sport (including pool, all weather Astroturf pitch, 12 new tennis courts, squash, climbing wall and large Sports Hall). Currently heavily oversubscribed, covering a very wide catchment area in East Dorset.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queen Elizabeth's School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Health & Social Care at an English Comprehensive School (Vocational GCSE Single Award)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.