- Queens Park Community School
- Head: Ms Judith Enright Ma
- T 020 8438 1700
- F 020 8459 1895
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.qpcs.brent.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Brent
- Pupils: 1270
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 23rd February 2016
- 2 Full inspection 8th March 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queens Park Community School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Economics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Economics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Humanities: Single at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available
Already subscribed? Login here.
Who came from where
|Hill House International School||2016||1|
|Maple Walk School||2017||1|