- Rainham Mark Grammar School
- Head: Mr Simon Decker Msc Msc Ed
- T 01634 364151
- F 01634 260209
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W new.rainhammark.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Medway
- Pupils: 1302
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th June 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 16th October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examination administered by local LEA (Maths, VR and non-VR).
Academy convertor 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Rainham Mark Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Film Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Film Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Music Technology at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
State grammar school
Special Education Needs
Rainham Mark Grammar School takes great pride in the fact that it provides an excellent education for all of its pupils, irrespective of their educational needs. At various points in their education, some students are identified as having Special Educational Needs. This could relate to some physical, medical or behavioural problem that will affect their education. The Special Educational Needs team together with the staff at Rainham Mark work hard to ensure that the needs of all children, at all times are met. Working in close partnership with parents and other relevant agencies, every attempt is made to make certain that appropriate provision is made for pupils with special educational needs.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|