- Range High School
- Head: Mr Graham Aldridge Ma Med
- T 01704 879315
- F 01704 833470
- E admin.rangehigh@s…ools.sefton.gov.uk
- W www.range.sefton.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sefton
- Pupils: 1172
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 6th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011
What the parents say...
No comments received for Range High School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.