Rawtenstall Cribden House Community Special School
- Rawtenstall Cribden House Community Special School
- Head: Mrs Siobhan Halligan
- T 01706 213048
- F 01706 210 553
- W www.cribdenhouse.lancs.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 52
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th June 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Rawtenstall Cribden House Community Special School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Cribden House School is a day school that accommodates 40 primary aged children who have Statements of Special Educational Need for Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties. The school has five classes of eight children including a Key Stage One provision. Each class has a Class teacher and Teaching Assistant (TA). In addition there is a Care and Welfare Officer and additional TA's who support learning within the school. The curriculum at Cribden House School is balanced and broadly based. It takes into consideration the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of the children and also attempts, whatever their age, to prepare them to become well adjusted members of the wider community.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available