Red House Academy
- Red House Academy
Red House Estate
Tyne and Wear
- Head: Mrs Joan Kennedy
- T 0191 511 1930
- F 01915 535515
- E [email protected]
- W www.redhouseacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sunderland
- Pupils: 523
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th January 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 13th April 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened September 2009, replaced Hylton Red House School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Red House Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available