- Redborne Upper School and Community College
- Head: Mr Nigel Croft Bed Hons MA
- T 01525 404462
- F 01525 841246
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W redbornecommunitycollege.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 13 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Central Bedfordshire
- Pupils: 1549
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th September 2008
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 10th November 2005
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Redborne Upper School and Community College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Childcare Skills at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 3)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.