- Redgate School
- Head: Pauline Corfield
- T 01623 455944
- F 01623 455 778
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; Aspergers; Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders; Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottinghamshire
- Pupils: 44
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th February 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th November 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Redgate School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Redgate school caters for children with wide ranging and complex educational needs. All children fall into the categories of mild, moderate or severe learning difficulties. Children at the school may also have autism, speech and language delay/disorders, Downs syndrome emotional and behavioural needs, physical and medical needs, etc.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory||Y|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.