- Redgate School
- Head: Pauline Corfield
- T 01623 455944
- F 01623 455 778
- E [email protected]
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; Aspergers; Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders; Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottinghamshire
- Pupils: 44
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th February 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th November 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Redgate School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Redgate school caters for children with wide ranging and complex educational needs. All children fall into the categories of mild, moderate or severe learning difficulties. Children at the school may also have autism, speech and language delay/disorders, Downs syndrome emotional and behavioural needs, physical and medical needs, etc.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory||Y|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available