- Redroofs School for the Performing Arts
26 Bath Road
- Head: Ms Samantha Keston
- T 01628 674092
- F 01628 822461
- E email@example.com
- W www.redroofs.co.uk/
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 9 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Windsor and Maidenhead
- Pupils: 72
- Religion: None
- Fees: £11,516.74 to £13,037.06 pa + hosting
- Open days: Taster Days arranged during the year prior to entry
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Redroofs combines a sound academic education to GCSE with an outstanding performing arts programme, followed by a BTEC Level 3 Extended in Performing Arts (equivalent to 3 A levels or 3 A levels. Sixth formers can also qualify as Dance Teachers with a DDI ISTD Dance Teaching qualification. Also EPQ available.
Academic Subjects to GCSE include: English (IGCSE), English Literature (IGCSE ), Mathematics, French, Geography, Biology, Ethics, History of the Arts, ICT, Dance, History, Art and Humanities and Junior Science for the under 11's, Theatre Arts, Drama, and vocational classes include Ballet (RAD), Tap (ISTD), Modern Dance (ISTD), Jazz Dance, Musical Theatre and Singing plus extensive workshops and masterclasses. Annual school musicals, pantomimes, in house performance, touring charity choir and endless agency opportunities.
A happy and vibrant atmosphere which is well suited to young people with a passion for the arts and all it encompasses, with many pupils working professionally in the West End Theatres, films and in television (all coordinated by the schools Agency).Scholarships available ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Redroofs School for the Performing Arts
Please login to post a comment.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Dance at an English Independent School (GCSE Full Course)