- Richard Rose Morton Academy
- Head: Pastor Des Bird
- T 01228 822633
- F 01228 607546
- E email@example.com
- W www.rrma.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cumbria
- Pupils: 539
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th October 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 7th October 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened Sept 2008. Replaced The Morton School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Richard Rose Morton Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.