- Richard Rose Morton Academy
- Head: Des Bird
- T 01228 822633
- F 01228 607546
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.rrma.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cumbria
- Pupils: 542
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th October 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 27th November 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened Sept 2008. Replaced The Morton School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Richard Rose Morton Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|Future First||Building an alumni community|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.